The Magic Ingredient: MD3 Copper Peptides. NuGlow Review.
If you’re looking for the Official NuGlow website, Click here
What is NuGlow MD3 ™Copper Peptide (micro-delivery) complex?
As we age, our skin thins and lines and wrinkles start to develop. Our bodies become slower to produce collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycans (the cement that bonds tissue components together). Age spots appear and skin becomes dull and lifeless as the cell renewal rate slows and the skin’s ability to retain moisture is diminished.
Scientific research in regenerative tissue engineering and wound care technology led to the development of NuGlow MD3 ™Copper Peptide (micro-delivery) complex. Scientists isolated a sequence of amino acids (glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine: GHK) in human serum that bound copper (Prezatide Copper Acetate: Cu), building a peptide copper-based technology with implications in anti-aging and healthy tissue repair and restoration. This remarkably effective micronutrition formulation has been studied extensively and shown to slow down and even reverse the appearance of skin aging.
Not all copper is the same!
Recent studies have proven that the condensed molecular structure in NuGlow MD3 Copper Peptides significantly improves the ability of the complex to penetrate the skin. In a blinded independent test NuGlow MD3 copper peptide induced as much as 71% * more collagen in normal human dermal fibroblasts over earlier generations of copper peptides.
What are the proven results of using NuGlow Copper Peptides
NuGlow’s Md3 Copper Peptide is so technologically advanced it is based on numerous domestic and international patents and patents pending.
Put Simply, NuGlow MD3 ™Copper Peptidecomplex aids in the natural process of forming new healthy skin cells which push damaged cells to the surface of the skin where they slough off. NuGlow’s MD3 ™Copper Peptide formulas possess the necessary biochemical actions that can, in a morphological sense, restore skin to a younger appearance without causing skin irritation. Additionally, NuGlow’s formulations tested both hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.
Here are just some of the positive benenfits studies have shown:
- Clinically proven to improve skin density and help restore skin firmness
- Clinically proven to tighten loose skin and improve skin elasticity
- Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Powerful collagen and elastin promoter
- Promotes healthier, more youthful looking skin
- Improves smoothness and clarity
- Increases the benefits of natural tissue building processes
- Reduce photodamage and mottled hyperpigmentation
- Evens out tone, improves blotchiness and surface appearance
- Delivers the formula deep within the skin’s surface
- Strongly increase keratinocyte (building block of the epidermis) proliferation in women of 50 year old range
- Pamela Friedman
”They gasped and said: Your skin looks so incredible. I think they all thought I had plastic surgery. But it’s all cause of NuGLOW. If you’re concerned about your looks, try NuGlow.”
The Magic Ingredient: MD3 Copper Peptides
MD3 copper peptides are the most important component in NuGlow copper peptide skincare products. Copper is used by almost every cell in the human body to increase the natural tissue building process. The MD3 copper peptides in NuGlow copper peptide skincare products delivers copper deep within the skin’s surface, making it appear visibly fresher and firmer. Clinical studies reveal that virtually 100% of all women using NuGlow’s copper peptide skincare products, with patent pending breakthrough MD3 copper peptides technology, experience statistically significant improvement in their skin’s appearance within just four weeks.
The Scientific Part Behind the MD3 Copper Peptide
NuGlow Copper Peptide with MD3 copper delivers copper where it’s needed the most
NuGlow MD3 (Micro-delivery) Copper complex stimulates collagen synthesis, angiogenesis and up-regulates those genes involved with stimulating and maintaining healthy young skin. Genes that increase hyaluronic acid, collagens and aquaporins.
Because NuGlow MD3 Copper is only 60% of the size of GHK:CU and other copper formulations which has a significant impact on its potency:
- For each gram of complex there are significantly more molecules present. This means that more copper can be delivered to the target cells. This is clearly demonstrated when looking at collagen induction. For the same concentration of complex (on a weight / volume basis) the NUGLOW MD3 induces significantly more collagen in fibroblasts.
- Small molecules penetrate the skin much more efficiently and so a greater number of molecules reach the target cells. Being a smaller and simpler molecule GH is able to maintain its complex with copper more readily than GHK. This can be seen in the glycerin experiment in which GHK dissociates from CU causing a color change. NUGLOW MD3 is more stable and so acts as a much better carrier of copper to the skin.
In summary NuGlow MD3is a smaller more potent delivery mechanism of copper to the skin which has been demonstrated by its increased ability to stimulate ECM elements such as collagen.
Customer reviews and opinions of NuGlow Copper Peptides
From the NuGlow website:
“As the Publisher of Holistic Health Journal I’ve tried a lot of products, but nothing has made me look as young as the NuGLOW products but when I tried NuGLOW I couldn’t believe the difference around my eyes in just 4-5 days. Give NuGlow a shot. I think you’ll see a difference in your skin that you just won’t believe.” Catherine Miller, Publisher, Holistic Health Journal
“I can honestly say that I’ve never used a product line that has done so much, yet cost so little.” - Shelley Mudd
“Nothing has made me look better, or feel better than the NuGlow products.” - Lisa Mazzetti
“I’m a schoolteacher and when I came back to work after summer everyone came up to me and said, ‘How much weight did you lose?’ And I told them I hadn’t lost any. My skin appeared tighter because of NuGLOW. I’m not going to ever stop using it. Buy NuGlow!” - Suzane Perry
“I’ve been a licensed aesthetician for over 20 years and I’ve recommended and tried many different product lines, but the results that I had with NuGlow after only a few weeks were amazing. I would highly recommend it, as a skin care professional, for all skin types.” - Victoria DeLaGuerra
“NuGlow completely evened out my complexion and made my skin very smooth and it’s amazing because I had only been using the products for a week.” - Amy Lee
Independent reviews found on the web:
I love this product. In fact I use all their products. I save money and look great. - By Jane
I tired NuGlow a few months ago and was not sure if it was going to work, but i really wanted to get rid of the stretch marks I got during my first pregnancy. First few weeks I did not notice anything, but after a few week I saw some noticeable changes. - Jessica
How to make sure you’re never without your NuGlow copper peptides and save up to 71% off list prices at the same time?
NuGlow are offering a super convenient autoship membership program.
By signing up, you not only get a discount of up to 71% on each product price, but they will also autoship your chosen products every month at the same time. Just sign up, choose the items you would like to use and that’s it!
What if you go through your serum and cream faster or slower than 1 month? It says on their website that you can just contact them and change the autoship period to whatever is good for you. This is a feature that isn’t very common so we give them a five star thumbs up for the extra touch of customer service.
Club NuGlow – Another One of Those “Club” Scams?
In short, no. First a little background …
We have all seen our share of Free Trial or Autoship scams. They make reading the fine print next to impossible and you find yout that you have been signed up only after you see your credit card statement. Here are the main differences between Club NuGlow and those other “clubs”.
- 1. NuGlow makes it very clear if you are joining up for more products. No small print here.
- 2. You can purchase NuGlow’s products individually, that is, without joining a club.
- 3. If you join, your second delivery will be in sixty days, a reasonable amount of time to use up the first batch. Also the sixty-day interval gives you ample time to cancel if you’re not happy with the products.
- 4. You can select a longer interval than sixty days – nice option.
- 5. Finally, NuGlow’s club packages offer you a suite of their products at significant discounts.
They’re not just cramming the products down your throat. Their approach is to develop client relationships and brand loyalty.
What should you get?
Their best value offering is the 5 pack. Click here to buy
Bottom Line. Should you buy NuGlow?
In our opinion – double yes!
The effectiveness of copper peptides has been proven in clinical studies time and time again.
And NuGlow’s MD3 delivery system has proven itself numerous times.
There is also a no-questions-asked money back guarantee for a full 60 days, so the question is – Why not try it today?!