Urinary Incontinence. Types and Treatment. Flotrol Review.
Click here to cure Urinary Incontinence naturally and permanently
There are many reasons why a woman may leak urine. Sometimes it’s caused by an illness, in which case bladder control returns when the illness goes away. For example, bladder infections and infections in the vagina can cause incontinence for a short time. Being unable to have a bowel movement or taking certain medicines also may make it hard to control your bladder.
Sometimes incontinence is an ongoing problem, in which case the cause might be:
- the bladder cannot empty completely
- weakening of the muscles that help to hold or release urine
- a blocked urinary passage
- damage to the nerves that control the bladder
Sometimes, diseases such as arthritis make it hard to get to the bathroom in time and can make it even harder to control urine leakage.
How common is urinary incontinence?
More than 13 million Americans — male and female, young and old — have incontinence. Women are more likely to leak urine than men.
Older women have more bladder control problems than younger women. But loss of bladder control does not have to happen as you age.
Types of urinary incontinence
- Stress incontinence — leakage happens with coughing, sneezing, exercising, laughing, lifting heavy things, and other movements that put pressure on the bladder. It is the most common type of incontinence. It can be treated and sometimes cured.
- Urge incontinence — this is sometimes called “overactive bladder.” Leakage usually happens after a strong, sudden urge to urinate. The sudden urge may occur when you don’t expect it, such as during sleep, after drinking water, or when you hear running water or touch it.
- Functional incontinence — leaking because you can’t get to a toilet in time. People with this type of incontinence may have problems thinking, moving, or speaking that keep them from reaching a toilet. For example, a person with Alzheimer’s disease may not plan a trip to the bathroom in time to urinate. A person in a wheelchair may be unable to get to a toilet in time.
- Overflow incontinence — leaking urine because the bladder doesn’t empty completely. Overflow incontinence is less common in women.
- Mixed incontinence — two or more types of incontinence together, most often stress and urge incontinence.
- Transient incontinence — leaking urine for a short time due to an illness such as a bladder infection. Leaking stops when the illness is treated.
Little things you can do for urge incontinence:
– Monitor fluid intake. There are myths that it is good for incontinence sufferers to drink eight 8oz of water a day. But there is no rigorous study to support that and if you have a bladder that is already a little irritated and prone leaking, chances are that that much water will make things worse. The best thing to do is limit fluid intake to 4 oz an hour while you’re awake.
– Try regular bathroom visits. Look at the clock, don’t wait until you have a strong urge because when you do have a strong urge, it is most times too late. Try going say every 2 hours to prevent your bladder from getting too full
– Medications – there are some medications that relax the bladder. In about 2 thirds of people that take them, there is about 75 percent improvement.
– Don’t try to hold it. The minute you feel that you might need to go, just go, even if you are in the middle of doing something.
Do you suffer from urinary incontinence?
The following two products can bring you the long awaited relief
Defeat Incontinence Ebook Review
Cure UI holistically:Have you ever wondered why incontinence does not have a specific cure in conventional medicine? The reason is simple. There is no one reason for its cause. So a single-dimensional cure using pills or even surgery, for that matter, does not work. This ebook will show you how to treat UI holistically. Lifestyle changes and alternative treatments can take you off harmful meds and the need for invasive surgery. Special exercises teach you how to acquire greater body strength, muscle control and emotional awareness.
Prevent secondary infections:Constant wetness can lead to dreadful infections. These infections become more persistent as you grow older and your immunity weakens. This book contains some remarkably easy and practical ways in which you can fight odor, irritation and infection. Smell and itches will be a thing of the past. You will also learn to boost your immunity in a natural and easy way.
Practical tips for daily management:Just because you have a problem, there is no need to live the life of a recluse. Some patients waste precious years of their life that way. Do not let that happen to you. Practical management tips can stop incontinence from becoming a major roadblock in your life. This section teaches you about ways in which you can live a full life in spite of UI.
Find long term relief: By managing your diet and lifestyle, you can actually stop the recurrence of UI to a very large extent. Of course, when and how you eat is as important as what you eat. This book contains important information on foods and drinks that have a surprising impact on the bladder. Armed with so much information, you just cannot make the same mistakes.
6 reasons why ‘Defeat Incontinence’ yields results
* Most people just don’t know what UI is or why it happens. This is the first book that deals with this subject in such detail. It gives you step by step instructions, core information and the necessary tools to bring about a cure
* This is a proven method that has worked for many people before you. If it can work for others, it can work for you too
* The treatment is safe because it is natural. That means, no chemicals, no toxins and NO side effects!
This book comes with a money-back guarantee, so go grab a copy now at no risk. Click here to buy
Flotrol is probably the most ingenious product on the market related to urinary incontinence. This supplement is absolutely nothing other than the food we eat. It’s innovatively formulated using the soy germs blended with extracts of pumpkin seeds.
Flotrol side effects.
Since it is an all natural supplement, it is almost impossible for anyone to experience side effects from taking Flotrol. Because the ingredients are safe and reliable for consumption, there are no particular time limitations for that usage of flotrol.
How Flotrol Works
In medical terms Flotrol strengthens the detrusor muscle which controls the urine flow. In normal terms, Flotrol helps you have control over your bladder by enabling you to have control over your muscle. Think of it this way, let’s say you fill a balloon with water and flip it upside down while tightly holding the end of it with your fingers. Well let’s say you fingers didn’t have very good strength and some of the water leaks out as you hold it. The same thing happens in your bladder. The muscle which controls the flow of the urine gets weak overtime and starts to allow urine to flow out without your permission.
Customer experiences with Flotrol. Trials.
Public Health Forums purchased a 6 month supply of Flotrol for 25 participants all whom have had an overactive bladder. The results are listed below:
That’s 100% success rate within at least 7 days which is quite remarkable considering that the ingredients are all natural.
In conclusion we have to say that we are very impressed with Flotrol, not only has the company met its expectations, it has exceeded ours. In our opinion, Flotrol is the best bladder control product currently on the market. Flotrol is exclusively available at the company’s website. They are offering a free trial opportunity at the moment – take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts!