HGH (Human Growth Hormone) Against Cellulite
Oh my God, is that cellulite?
Every woman that has cellulite remembers the first time she noticed it on her body.
It’s a moment of sheer horror.
All this time you thought cellulite was that ugly thing other women have and not you. Until the moment you see your leg squashed against the chair. Or you try to turn your thigh around to see where you hurt yourself. Or you try to see that insect bite on the back of your leg and you pull at the skin…
What causes cellulite?
- Hormones – estrogen, insulin, noradrenaline, your thyroid hormones and prolactin are all part of the cellulite production process. Experience an imbalance and this can cause more cellulite
- Genetics – specific genes have been linked to cellulite development making some of you more predisposed to having them than others
- Diet – a diet enriched in too much fat, carbohydrates, salt or too little fibre can cause greater amounts of cellulite
- Lifestyle – those who smoke, do not exercise or sit/stand in one position for long periods at a time are prone to cellulite
- Clothing – wearing underwear whose elastic sticks into your skin (limiting blood flow) can trigger cellulite
Treatments of cellulite
Whilst pneumatic massages, heat therapy, electrical stimulation and magnetic therapy can all help reduce the appearance of cellulite, there are other natural methods available to you which can help eliminate fatty tissues.
By simply increasing your own natural human growth hormone levels, you can get rid of cellulite and see noticeable cellulite reduction in a matter of weeks.
What is HGH?
Naturally produced from the pituitary gland in your brain, HGH is responsible for the growth/development of cells, bones, muscles and organs. However, as you get older your pituitary gland begins to produce less HGH leading to losses in muscle toning, weight gain and a slower metabolism.
Fortunately it is now possible to increase your natural human growth hormone levels and benefit from immediate cellulite reduction.
How can HGH help?
HGH releasers such as HGH Advanced have been clinically proven to stimulate HGH production within your pituitary gland prompting increased cell elasticity, muscle toning, immunity, stamina and energy levels.
In fact, by increasing your HGH levels, you can boost your metabolism, increase your fat burn and improve the elasticity of your skin, making cellulite all but invisible!
And it works…
Helping to maintain blood sugar levels in your body, GTF Chromium (a key ingredient in HGH Advanced) plays a vital role in controlling the metabolism of fats, proteins and nucleic acids in your system, causing fatty deposits to be dispersed and muscle mass to develop.
And the end result – smoother, firmer, healthier looking skin that will leave you feeling confident as you walk onto the beach…
For more information about HGH Advanced visit the official HGH ADVANCED website (click here) and discover how boosting your natural hormone levels can overcome the appearance of cellulite for good.