Articles tagged with: supplements
Mangosteen fruit is cultivated in the tropical rainforest of some Southeast Asian nations like Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Philippines, and Thailand. People in these countries have used the pericarp (peel, rind, hull or ripe) of GML as a traditional medicine for the treatment of abdominal pain, diarrhea, dysentery, infected wound, suppuration, and chronic ulcer.
Experimental studies have demonstrated that mangosteen extracts have antioxidant, antitumoral, antiallergic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral activities.
Cherries are packed with powerful health-promoting properties. Research indicates tart cherries contain at least 17 natural compounds including beta carotene, vitamin A, Melatonin and phenol compounds known as flavonoids. Short List of Some Benefits of Tart Cherries:
* Nature’s sleep support -supports natural sleep and relaxation
* Fight free radicals
* Supports the Immune system
* Supports balanced mood
* Anti-aging properties
* Supports the body’s response to stress, and worry
* Tart cherries are a potent antioxidant, packed with Melatonin
* Support joint mobility
* Support joint and muscle comfort
* Support cardiovascular health
* To manage post-exercise recovery with cherries